Sunday, May 07, 2006

May 7th, 2006

Picture borrowed from the wonderful/talented/generous
Emily Cohn - photo of Maho Bay, US Virgin Islands
(unlawful copying for your own profit without her consent is totally not cool)

Hello all,

If you've reached this blog you know me or know of me. Thanks for visiting!

I dont pretend to know a lot about these blog things mainly because I think too many people waste too much time on them. For my purposes, namely journal entries, I think these things are perfect.

I've never been a big journal-taker which I regret because I think they are very valuable after a trip. So this is my first attempt.

My current itinerary for this summer is as follows:

Leaving from RDU Airport --> May 18th (after sunset)

Arrive in Bangkok --> May 19th

Arrive in Koh Samui --> May 22nd

Scuba Certification --> May 23rd-May 27th

Return to Bangkok --> May 28th

Orientation in Bangkok--> May 29th

~3 months in Paradise

Leave Bangkok for Cambodia --> ~August 10th

Leave Cambodia for Vietnam --> ~August 15th

Saigon(Ho Chi Minh) to Hanoi --> ~August 15th to August 22nd

Leave Hanoi for RDU --> August 22nd

Arrive RDU --> August 23rd

SOOOOO... thats the plan.

I'm trying to stay as flexible as possible, however.

Keep checking back around these dates and I should have some more detailed info up...

I'll probably post in a few big blocks.

Best wishes,
NICK

ps. Please leave comments if you have a questions in the future about something I say or don't mention because I don't always know what to include or exclude(or what is interesting to you or will bore you to death).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home