Monday, July 24, 2006

GPS coordinates...

Just in case any of you do google earth(I know you do andrew)...

8°38'47.52"N

98°14'54.28"E

Thats where my place is. The resolution in Khao Lak(the string of beaches near where I live) itself is quite poor but I think they have the Bang Niang area marked off which is the beach area where I stay.

If you go south you should see Phuket eventually and north-east is Samui. Actually Samui is covered with a big old cloud in my version of google earth so perhaps whoever at google was in charge of Koh Samui felt pretty much the same about it as I did.

:)

Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai(its bigger brother) are to the east of Phuket.

Just in case your quite poor with geography you can find Bangkok if you run up the gulf(eastern) coast of Thailand and as you get to where the coast goes east west you should find Bangkok. Google earth is fun...

Here are the coordinates for the nearest BTS(Skytrain) to my hotel in BKK

13°44'13.02"N
100°33'38.24"E

enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home