Tuesday, October 17, 2006

English Camp - Set Lee-aw...

Just finished("Set Lee-aw" in Thai) my 12 day marathon English camp a few days ago and I feel good. If I can survive teaching 8hrs a day for 12 days I should be able to survive a semester.

So I'm here until early March. Yea I know I said November, and the whole Wyclef reference falls apart but somethings things weren't meant to fit refences(even well-intentioned ones).

Alex I'm sorry I will miss your Bday... I'll send my happy Bday vibes from Thailand.

I hope none of you are too disappointed. I promise I wont postpone the date any more...

Soon I'll be going to Malaysia to get my new visa(which will allow me into Thailand until March).

Before you(or I) know it I'll be back in the old USA saying my thanks to those who kept up with me and kickin back a beer(legally).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home