Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Picture Post 2 - More family photos

Here is Paw(up on stage) at one of the weddings. He wasn't prepared for this but he was called out of the audience to "Sing a song, Sing a song!". He was actually quite good - The best I've heard at one of these parties without exaggeration. If you click on the photo and zoom in on Paw's face you can see that 'constant state of mischief' face that he always wears.

Here is Eet sitting with me in the house where I am staying. Good times...


Here is a rare image of me teaching. Can you see the intensity in my eyes?

Neither can I...


Here is Den. Our dog. He likes a good petting, and the left-over chicken/fish bones at dinner.


Den's glamour shot... Not too bad eh?

Pook's not-so glamour shot... I think I surprised her with this one. he, he...

My beloved Maee and I... She's a real sweetheart.

Definitely one of my favorites. Poo, Ya, and I - really lovely folk... I can't understand about 85% of what they say because they speak in a thick southern dialect but its sweet sweet music whne they do say anything. Whatever Poo does say he repeats until he leaves the room. Most of the time his conversations end with "geen dii"(eat well/healthy) or "geen aroy dii". and he strolls around the room a few times saying "geen dii... geen dii... hmmm... (fart)... mmmhmmm... geen dii... uuuy! geen arroy..." and then he walks out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home